Mold can grow in almost any dark and damp area, whether it is in someone’s basement, dark corners of a home, or even in places like the kitchen where you may not expect it. It is important then, to be aware of various mold symptoms that can affect your health and well being. Some people are more sensitive to mold than others, and may experience mold symptoms such as severe allergies. These symptoms may help to discover mold before it spreads too far. Persistent itchy and watery eyes and nose, constant sneezing, burning in the throat and/or chest, and difficulty breathing are just a few mold symptoms too look out for if you think you are allergic. Of course, mold can be worse than just causing an allergic reaction. Toxic mold can be dangerous, and these mold symptoms are much more severe and a lot more serious.
Some warning signs that dangerous mold may be lurking about include: nose bleeds, feeling dizzy quite often, skin rashes, coughing up blood, and unusual memory loss. If you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms, it is imperative that someone check for signs of mold. Of course, there are things you can do to not only kill and remove the mold, but also prevent it from reoccurring. Education is the best weapon against mold, and the more you know, the more you can share with others who may be experiencing this pesky fungus. Knowing what environments mold likes to grow in can help prevent it from happening. Mold symptoms can range from mild to extreme, but no one wants to feel constantly sick in an environment they frequent often, so removal of mold is an absolute must. Consult a professional if you have any doubts about the location or eradication of mold in your home or office.
Write a Comment